HEALTH & SAFETY
We are fully committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, clients, visitors, members of the public and others who may be affected by our works
- Improving Behavioral Safety Culture, worker involvement/ownership, and management interaction.
- Continual Procedural improvements to improve effectiveness in a simple to follow format.
- To aim for zero accidents in the work area by providing safety consciousness among employees and associates.
- We will ensure regular safety meetings (weekly/monthly) special equipment training to attain our goal of zero accidents.
- Continual development of workforce competence.
- Promotion of health and wellbeing at work including sickness absence management.
We at WHC recognize Quality is the key to attracting potentially new customers. With this in mind , we continually improve its system and procedures time and again as per the following:
Encourage all employees to participate in the development of Quality management systems.
Update the QMS systems with regular Audit checks and implementing the same.
To Ensure all the activities being carried out are as per the drawings , specifications , necessary regulatory standards and good code of practice by providing the employees with all the resources to reach the objective
Establish good relations with key suppliers through mutual Cooperation and also sharing of information which will be beneficial to both the parties